ENVR checking

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 18:29:33 UTC 2008

> I'm going to check it into the rel-eng git tree in a moment and run it
> manually for the first time to get the output sent to
> fedora-devel-list.

Oh, I should point out that it will seem like a very long list because
it's noticing a missing feature in Bodhi, automatic obsolesence of older
updates, IE things in updates-testing that have been obviated by newer
testing updates, which have gone on to final.  This leaves behind a
number of builds still in updates-testing that are n-v-r lower than
those in updates.  Luke already has this fixed in upstream code, and
maybe today we'll go through and auto-obsolete the current set, but for
now the n-v-r report will be a bit...heavy on that info.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!