Re: Proposal: Improving SELinux <--> user interaction on Fedora - Kerneloops for SELinux

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 5:36 PM, Ahmed Kamal
<email ahmedkamal googlemail com> wrote:
> Are we talking sysadmins only, or are we talking users too ?!

I am user, and far from a Linux expert. I have ,admittedly, a great
interest in SELinux which motivates me to learn as much as I can but
the man pages explain it all.
The man pages are dry but they contain all the info you need, the
problem is people are inherently lazy and they think security should
be simple. I wouldn't describe the linux kernel, or any other kernel,
as simple, the complexity of SELinux is a reflection of the complexity
of the linux kernel itself. Read the man pages and find out for
yourself if its easy or not. If you think they need improvement then
this is the place to bring it up.
--
If opinions were really like assholes we'd each have just one