Re: Proposal: Improving SELinux <--> user interaction on Fedora - Kerneloops for SELinux

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Stewart Adam <maillist diffingo com> wrote:
> With all due respect, you've completely missed the point. In many cases,
> casual users are their own system admin (home machine). Yes, the man
> pages exist but the whole point of improving SELinux <--> user
> interaction is to avoid exactly that. Things need to be more user
> friendly and human-readable so the casual user can understand SELinux
> instead of getting frustrated and disabling it.
>
> Stewart

My point is that the tools to fix the issues already exist. Many don't
seem to be aware of them at all.
 Your suggesting  a GUI front-end that combines all the command-line tools?

Max

--
If opinions were really like assholes we'd each have just one