Re: pushing yum 3.2.17-2 back to f8

2008/7/22 seth vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org>:
Hi folks,
 I've been debating a bit pushing yum 3.2.17-2 as an update back to f8.
It speeds things up a fair bit and it also fixes a number of minor-ish
bugs. However, it also pulls in a few new deps. What are folks thoughts
on this?

thanks,
-sv

It seems to have undergone a great deal of testing, it truly is a superior yum to the one on f8 currently. I say doing the update would be doing our users a service.