Re: Cast your vote for the Fedora 10 Codename!

Josh Boyer wrote (to a bad address copied from a bad address in my original mail):

Just vote 0 for all of them.

If I understand the voting system correctly, that's not equivalent because it means "no opinion" not "none of the above" or "none" [1]. I think under the current system with no quorum that if (hypothetically) everyone except one person wanted "none" and thus voted zero for everything, if one person voted "1" for "Stupidname" then "Stupidname" would win regardless of the clear contrary opinion of the majority.

Tim

[1] "none" and "none of the above" are, of course, not the same