Re: ENVR checking

Jesse Keating wrote:

I took this morning and early afternoon to write up an e:n-v-r
comparison script that uses koji information as the basis of it's
comparison.  I've got it compat-complete with the output of the old
script, and it runs in about 3 minutes to compare from f8-final all the
way up through rawhide.

That is fantastic, thanks very much for the work Jesse. Much appreciated. I would say I'm looking forward to seeing the output, but I suspect it may make for some uncomfortable reading all round :)

Tim