Re: Cast your vote for the Fedora 10 Codename!

I wonder if we'll ever get big enough that the art team could make a theme
for each proposed name and we could vote on that as part of the name
selection... it'd be wicked awesome :)

Each artwork concept already has a name... it would be as simple as putting them through legal and choosing the name after the winning artwork proposal. (in other words, to nominate a name, you would also nominate a visual concept to go along with it)

Ofcourse it would also be massively wasteful of the artwork team if only one the proposals went in...