Re: Anaconda: loss fonts

Vnpenguin wrote:
Hi,
By using pungi on FC9-i386 (with all updates) I can make 1
installation CD which is bootable. But in Anaconda I loss all fonts.
Here is the screenshot: http://vnoss.net/pub/fc9-err.png

I miss some packages in my .ks files ? I have already
dejavu-lgc-fonts, liberation-fonts & urw-fonts in my ks.

Any idea for help ?

Thanks,

Do you have fontconfig?

In my rawhide kickstart I added:

fontconfig
xorg-x11-fonts-100dpi
xorg-x11-fonts-ISO8859-1-100dpi
fonts-ISO8859-2
bitmap-fonts
libXfont
liberation-fonts
dejavu-fonts

I think fontconfig was the missing one and the others were just to entertain me, that said, the xorg-x11-fonts packages would be recommended, and also fonts-ISO8859-2 imo.

- Nigel