Re: Anaconda: loss fonts

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le Mer 23 juillet 2008 10:32, Nigel Jones a écrit :

Do you have fontconfig?

In my rawhide kickstart I added:

fontconfig

xorg-x11-fonts-100dpi
xorg-x11-fonts-ISO8859-1-100dpi

Waste of space on constrained media.

liberation-fonts
dejavu-fonts

If you need those that means you've forgotten to add the fonts group
to your ks. That's the official group i18n checks for every release.
I had not 'forgotten' I'd purposely moth-balled it.
I think fontconfig was the missing one

I'm surprised GTK does not require fontconfig directly or indirectly

and the others were just to
entertain me, that said, the xorg-x11-fonts packages would be
recommended, and also fonts-ISO8859-2 imo.

Please don't. That's legacy most users do not need.
I'm only stating what I added (at my own choice) to my kickstart that worked.

- Nigel