Re: Package EVR problems in Fedora 2008-07-21

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 11:32 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > since the owner can change per branch
>
> That could be specified in the pkgdb, though. And theoretically, the pkgdb
> could be queried for such branch-specific ownership data.

It is already, but I wonder if it's worth the effort.  I already have
the information about whom built the package, rather than who "owns" the
package and that's the important thing I think.

As for notification as I state in the source I'm really hoping that the
<pkg>-contact fedoraproject org or some such gets created soon so that
the script can just email that + the person whom built the problematic
package.  That would make things sufficiently simple enough.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!