Cast your vote for the Fedora 10 Codename!

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Wed Jul 23 14:07:18 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 09:28 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
<snip>
> ..... and while I'm grumbling, at least "libgweather" has a useful
> name.  But why on earth is it almost 50MB in size??

Because it has translations for all those foreign people. Did you try to
see what was in the files contained in the package?

>   And there are
> three copies of it installed on my machine?

Because something/someone screwed up? RPM has the habit of doing that,
but it's actually unlikely to amount to any more disk space being used
(check the output of "rpm -V" for the older versions).