NFS Mounted volumes drag moves instead of copy?

Is this a bug, new behaviour if not?  Server machine is F6, client is
F9.  When I drag a file from the server to client it moves the files
instead of copying?  If I move it back from the client to the server
is copies instead of moving?  I don't "think" this is the method used
before, a bug or did I miss something some time ago?  If new and way
to change it back?

Many thanks
Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours? Fedoraproject.org