Kickstart partitioning stanzas - make optional?

When anaconda sees partitioning configuration stanzas in the kickstart
file, it takes them on unconditionally. Is there a way to give the
user a chance to override them during installation?

A search over the kickstart doco does not show any useful hints, and
the GUI kickstart configurator doesn't offer any options that seem
suitable. Perhaps there is a smart way to do this that I'm not aware
of? How do liveCDs say "ah, if you let me, I'll autopartition it like
this *whack!*, but if you want to do it yourself, here, have at parted
my friend"?

cheers,

martin
--
 martin langhoff gmail com
 martin laptop org -- School Server Architect