Re: Pungi & firstboot

On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 08:23 +0200, Vnpenguin wrote:
> I have no gdm in my kickstart. Do I need it or another package for
> firstboot GUI ?

How are you performing the install itself?  If you perform the install
in text mode you will not get gui firstboot because the system will not
do a graphical boot.  It's only when the system gets set up to
graphically boot (runlevel 5) that you get graphical firstboot.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!