Re: Package EVR problems in Fedora 2008-07-21

> That said, it might also be worth doing this in two runs.  One that
> takes the view of F8, F8-updates, f9-updates  and another than takes the
> view of F8-updates-testing, F9-updates-testing.  More things to play
> with when I get back from OLS.

Well I had a bit of time this morning, so I did it in two runs, one
taking only -updates into consideration and one only taking
-updates-testing into consideration.

> Another thought I had was that instead of listing the owners of
> packages, we could actually list the person whom built the offending
> E:N-V-R breaker.  This is likely more interesting information anyway
> since the owner can change per branch and the owner often isn't the
> person doing the build anyway.  I'll be looking to wire that up since
> the builder is in the data set I get back from koji in the initial query
> set.

I also did an ugly hack to get this in place.  There is now a second
list in the mail that is the broken paths sorted by builder, then sorted
by package name.

I'm still not mailing individual folks though.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!