A PackageKit browser plugin

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:01:02 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> wrote:
> Sure looks interesting, mayber we could integrate it with the Fedora
> packageDB?

Do you mean integrating it with our web interface for the packagedb?

I think everything Owen mentioned with regard to the website interface
he's been working on should be considered for integration with our
packagedb.  If for examples users are commenting through the new
website interface on a package that I maintain.... shouldn't I have a
way to review those comments or in the case of negative comments turn
them into bug tickets?  I'm not sure I understand what Owen is working
on and how its going to help contributors interface with users better.

-jef