Re: A PackageKit browser plugin

Owen Taylor wrote:
We've been working on a website for browsing (rating, commenting,
etc) available applications for Fedora. As part of that we wanted
to be able to install/run software from the website.

I spent the last day hacking up a quick browser plugin:

Sounds like a great idea. I got the source and tried to compile it but I get this error:

src/contents.cpp: In member function 'void PkpContents::recheck()':
src/contents.cpp:119: error: cannot convert 'const char*' to 'PkFilterEnum' for argument '2' to 'gboolean pk_client_resolve(PkClient*, PkFilterEnum, const gchar*, GError**)'
make[2]: *** [packagekit_plugin_la-contents.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dennis/Downloads/source/packagekit-plugin'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dennis/Downloads/source/packagekit-plugin'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Does the plugin require a specific version of PackageKit?

Regards,
  Dennis