Re: Intel moves moblin MIDs from Ubuntu to Fedora!

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:46:26 -0800
"Jeff Spaleta" <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 12:35 AM, Hans de Goede
> <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:
> > So Jeff, your always good with words, do you feel like contacting
> > Dirk Hohndel?
>
> If I could find reliable contact information. But I think we have a
> Board member, Karsten, at OSCON who can face-to-face with him this
> week.

also if you need help feel also free to contact me; for one Dirk sits
on the other side of a cube wall from me, and for another I'm also more
or less involved in Moblin 2.0

--
If you want to reach me at my work email, use arjan linux intel com
visit http://www.lesswatts.org