Re: A PackageKit browser plugin

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Jeff Spaleta (jspaleta gmail com) said:
it?  I would strongly suggest working towards replacing the current
interface that both contributors and users are expected to interact
with. If I'm going to be expected to use the existing
interface...while users are expected to use a new and completely
different interface...we've widened the communication gap..even with
email notifications turned on.

Does anyone actually use packagedb to browse for available software?

I have, at times.

Rahul