Re: Intel moves moblin MIDs from Ubuntu to Fedora!

Arjan van de Ven wrote:
also if you need help feel also free to contact me; for one Dirk sits
on the other side of a cube wall from me, and for another I'm also more
or less involved in Moblin 2.0

It would be nice if you can get someone from Intel to talk and tell us what's their plan beyond tidbits we have been getting from the press. What can Fedora as a project do to interface better?

Rahul