Re: Intel moves moblin MIDs from Ubuntu to Fedora!

2008/7/25 seth vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org>
On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 21:37 +0200, David Nielsen wrote:

> 2 words that will save a lot of time in a debate with such fudders,
> "Evidence Please", watch how they automatically discredit themselves
> as uninformed trolls who completely misunderstand the burden of proof.
> It is not up to us to counter FUD, it is up to them to prove the truth
> of their argument.

To be fair yum and rpm have not done a good enough job publicizing
useful and interesting changes/features in the last couple of years.

There have been a lot.

I am not suggesting we shouldn't advertise our improvements but there are certain arguments and people not worth our time. Spending time countering every single misinformed RPM/YUM argument out there is probably not as good an investment in time as asking said people to provide evidence for their claims.