Re: Intel moves moblin MIDs from Ubuntu to Fedora!

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:20:27 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> > also if you need help feel also free to contact me; for one Dirk
> > sits on the other side of a cube wall from me, and for another I'm
> > also more or less involved in Moblin 2.0
>
> It would be nice if you can get someone from Intel to talk and tell
> us what's their plan beyond tidbits we have been getting from the
> press. What can Fedora as a project do to interface better?

first of all, by no means believe everything you read in the press;
a lot of that is just made up by the journalists.

second, a lot of the questions I've seen here have a "eh we don't know
yet" as answer....

but I'll get some folks together so that the right person will engage..

--
If you want to reach me at my work email, use arjan linux intel com
visit http://www.lesswatts.org