Re: livecd-creator unmounting temp image, running daemons.

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin langhoff gmail com> wrote:
> After a bit of testing, squashfs-3.2 on F9 produces a squashfs I can
> mount on F7.
>
> But the image still does not boot. Something else in the initrd must
> be messing up.

FWIW, I can build the liveCD inside mock -r fedora-7-i386, as long as
I add the (undeclared) kudzu dependency and mknod a loop device.

It looks like only F7 livecd-tools can build F7 livecds -- I perceive
livecd-tools to be a build tool so my expectations (perhaps misplaced)
were of more flexibility.

thanks for the help!

martin
--
 martin langhoff gmail com
 martin laptop org -- School Server Architect