OT: (?) Calling on Fedora/RedHat ML managers to clean up Fedora-list.

Anders Karlsson anders at trudheim.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 05:40:52 UTC 2008

* Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> [20080728 06:47]:
> On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Gilboa Davara <gilboad at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Would it be possible to create a Fedora-policy ML and get people to
> > stop spamming (either willingly or by using blacklists) the main MLs?
>
> Basically you want a mailinglist for all the discussions that
> experienced users and contributors are tired of seeing repeated?

Jeff,

comp.os.linux.advocacy - something along those lines. If you call it
"fedora-advocacy", "fedora-politics" or
"fedora-welcome-to-where-idiots-roam", I don't really mind.

The threads that Gilboa mentions is the sole reason I implemented
Sieve in my mailserver at home. fedora-devel and fedora-list became
interesting and useful about as soon as those threads were filtered
out.

Read in to it what you want.

/Anders