Re: latrace

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 13:48 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> Has anyone looked at packaging 'latrace', apparently a library call
> tracer similar to strace?  I don't see it in Rawhide at the moment
> anyway.
>
>   http://freshmeat.net/projects/latrace/
>   http://latrace.sourceforge.net/

We already have 'ltrace'.  Is that not suitable?

Description :
Ltrace is a debugging program which runs a specified command until the
command exits.  While the command is executing, ltrace intercepts and
records both the dynamic library calls called by the executed process
and the signals received by the executed process.  Ltrace can also
intercept and print system calls executed by the process.

josh