Re: XULRunner and you

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 11:54 -0400, Will Woods wrote:
> In last week's QA meeting, Chris Aillon (aka caillon, our fearless
> firefox/xulrunner maintainer) stopped by to tell us what happened with
> xulrunner dep breakage, and how package maintainers can help reduce /
> prevent it in the future. Here's a quick summary:
>
> There are two APIs provided by xulrunner - the stable API (gecko-devel),
> and the unstable one (gecko-devel-unstable).

Why does xulrunner-devel-unstable provide some of the same headers (at a
different path) that xulrunner-devel does? I'm specifically noticing
SpiderMonkey headers; though there might be others.

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden endoframe com>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden jabber org>