On 29.07.2008 17:56, Brian Pepple wrote:

/topic FESCo-Meeting --
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/CollectiveMaintenance -- all

Hmmm. Looks to me like the "The Solution" section needs to be integrated into
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/NonResponsiveMaintainers
should it be accepted by FESCo. Sure, a separate document could work, but that way seems confusing to me and will not help making live easier for contributors.

So why not propose the whole concept as text patch to that page? Then it's
- easy to see what will be changed and how the page will look afterwards
- just a single easy commit that needs to be done once the whole idea got accepted

Could be even done on a temporary wiki page, then it's quite easy to do with the standard wiki diff tools.

Just my 2 cent.

Cu
knurd