Re: F10 Alpha relnotes one-pager

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 10:38 -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> The F10 (Cambridge) Alpha release notes one-page is stubbed out and
> ready for filling in.
>
> In particular, you all want to put content under this section:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/Alpha/ReleaseNotes#Release_Overview
>
> It is generally broken in to:
>
> * Desktop
> * Applications
> * System
>
> That is our working structure for these one-sheet notes.

And Karsten's right, you *do* want to put content into this page.  The
press is paying attention to our feature and punch lists.  You don't
need to write anything fancy, the Docs team can help with that part.
You may even be able to copy from the feature page, if you think what
you have there works well.

--
Paul W. Frields