Re: Pungi as CD installer build tool

On 07/30/2008 01:32 AM, Martin Langhoff wrote:
On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Manuel Wolfshant
<wolfy nobugconsulting ro> wrote:
On 07/30/2008 12:30 AM, Jesse Keating wrote:
There is reviser, not sure if it landed in F7 timeframe.  It puts a gui
on top of things, has some of it's own code for the things that pungi
does, although it does use bits and parts of pungi.

s/reviser/revisor/ :)

I've looked at revisor on F9 but it seems to be geared to build a
livecd. Or can it build regular installer ISOs?

The first sentence on their website says " Revisor enables you to customize and compose your own Fedora based installation and live media." The last "and" from this phrase, together with the explanations found later in the page, make me pretty sure that it can create regular installer ISOs as well.