Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 29.07.2008 17:56, Brian Pepple wrote:

/topic FESCo-Meeting --
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/CollectiveMaintenance -- all

Hmmm. Looks to me like the "The Solution" section needs to be integrated into http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/NonResponsiveMaintainers should it be accepted by FESCo. Sure, a separate document could work, but that way seems confusing to me and will not help making live easier for contributors.

I have said so many times and it is in the page already that this is a modification of the non responsive maintainers page. Diff against the wiki IMO doesn't really work well but if you want to try, go ahead.

Rahul