Re: Presto

Josh Boyer wrote:
On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 15:37 -0400, Casey Dahlin wrote:
Tanguy Eric wrote:
Will presto be a feature for fedora 10 ?
Thanks
Eric

We're hoping so :)

I just committed some changes to presto that should make it easier to work with from a developer perspective, which in turn should speed its introduction into Bodhi. Luke Macken is working on the Bodhi integration. Once that's done, there shouldn't be any obstacles to deploying it for F10.

Bodhi works for updates.  What are you going to do for rawhide?  We
_really_ want it working on rawhide first to get good testing.

https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/160 for discussions. Whoever is working on this should probably get in touch with Spacewalk developers (or viceversa).

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/DeltaRpmSupport

Rahul