Re: OT: (?) Calling on Fedora/RedHat ML managers to clean up Fedora-list.

Yaakov Nemoy wrote:
2008/7/28 Lyos Gemini Norezel <lyos gemininorezel gmail com>:
I agree with Seth.
Most of the "flame-fest" threads mentioned, while mostly boring, idiotic,
and several other adjectives
I can think of... they do, on occaision, produce *something* of value,
albeit rarely.

Shall we ban idiots, simply because they're moronic?
How about we just shoot 90% of the world and be done with it?

Can we? Please?

-Yaakov

Yes.

Lyos Gemini Norezel