Does your app use LIRC?

If your app uses liblirc_client, it would be nice if you could follow
the instructions, and the two examples at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BetterLIRCSupport#User_Experience

to make your application work out-of-the-box in Fedora 10.

Elisa, Totem and Rhythmbox are already fixed.

I'd have had a nice list using repoquery, but it just seems to hang
there doing nothing (and then gives me useless answers, might just be
me...).

Let me know if you have any questions about the setup.

Cheers