Looking for someone to pull / manage Games Spin for F-10

Hi All,

I know most of us (fedora-games-list subscribers) have grown from game packagers to contributors also doing more "serious" Fedora work.

Still Games are fun and having good Games support in Fedora is important and I know we are all still working hard to keep our game packages in top notch state.

Given that we have all these top notch state game packages its really a shame that we've not done a Games Spin for F-9, and we might miss the boat for F-10 too. So I'm looking for someone to pull and coordinate the efforts needed to get a Games Spin for F-10, as always I'm willing to help but:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BetterWebcamSupport

Is taking almost all my time so I have no time to take the lead on this one, so any takers? The first task would be to fill in the details of:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GamesSpin

And ask for the spin to be approved.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans