Re: a new page for packaging recommendations by everyone

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

On 01.06.2008 14:53, Till Maas wrote:
On Sun June 1 2008, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

  * I'd say that page belongs into the
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/
  namespace
Afaik pages in the Packaging namespace can only be edited by the Packaging Commitee, but the http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers namespace would fit.

/me grumbles

Yes, I forgot that special restriction (a quite bad one IMHO, but that's a different discussion). So IOW:

Might be good idea to merge the old
 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/FrequentlyMadeMistakes
and the new
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingTricks
into a new page and place it somewhere where all contributors can edit them (which is not the case in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/ where such a page would logically fit best).

tibbs> | spot: Any chance we could work out access to some of the pages under Packaging?
0:55 <       tibbs> | CommonRpmlintIssues and FrequentlyMadeMistakes?
0:55 <        spot> | tibbs: sure.
0:56            --- | mspevack is now known as mspevack_mtg
0:56 < spot> | tibbs: i'll try to open the ACLs for those (assuming that moinmoin plays nice)

- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Meeting-20060608

Perhaps the ACLs just have to be re-opened now that we're using mediawiki?

-Toshio