Re: a new page for packaging recommendations by everyone

On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 03:06:48PM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Yes, I forgot that special restriction (a quite bad one IMHO, but that's
> a different discussion). So IOW:
>
> Might be good idea to merge the old
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/FrequentlyMadeMistakes
> and the new
>  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingTricks
> into a new page and place it somewhere where all contributors can edit
> them (which is not the case in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/
> where such a page would logically fit best).

I merged everything from Packaging/FrequentlyMadeMistakes that seemed
relevant to me and moved the page to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/PackagingTricks

I also added a part with
'Recommendations for a sane review process'

--
Pat