multiple updates to F-9 procedure

Hi guys,

I have prepared a bunch of updates for F-9 in coordination with
the involved maintainers for the following packages:

openais
cman
gfs2-utils
rgmanager

I am now at the step to submit the request to bodhi but there is one
little problem I am not sure how to address.

All the updates need to go into testing/stable at the same time in order
to work.

What is the right procedure to guarantee that it will happen properly?

Thanks
Fabio