Re: Kernel headers changes in F10?

Bastien Nocera wrote:
Heya,

I'm having trouble compiling the GStreamer V4L2 plugin on F10, when it
work perfectly for the exact same source in F9.

F10:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=640403&name=build.log
F9:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=640384&name=build.log

Any changes somebody knows of?

There seem to be a number of changes in the 2.6.26 kernel headers causing compile breakage (and/or in the new glibc), I've had to fix both of:

svgalib, really fixed

gkrellm-wifi, conflict between <net/if.h> and <linux/wireless.h>, worked around by no longer including <net/if.h>

So although I don't know anything about specific changes to the v4l headers, there are definitely problems with the kernel / glibc headers in rawhide all over the place.

Regards,

Hans