Re: Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Jesse Keating wrote:
The spirit is the same, those that are slogging along and putting up
with the traffic and doing the necessary work are  those who get
 some bonus in offering suggestions for the name of the next release.

I'm not sure I like the incinuation that reading f-d-l on a constant basis and "doing the necessary work" are the same thing. (Or even directly related...)

--
  Peter