Re: Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 11:47 -0400, Peter Jones wrote:

> I'm not sure I like the incinuation that reading f-d-l on a constant
> basis and "doing the necessary work" are the same thing.  (Or even
> directly related...)

Yeah I think I phrased that poorly.  I meant it as a treat for those
that put up with reading through all the mail.  But as we all know, the
best intentions yadda yadda.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!