Re: On-the-side repos (Was: Let's make a plan for python3.0 in Fedora 10+)

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 13:02 +0200, Yaakov Nemoy wrote:
> > Sounds like a job for Kopers.
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating/KojiPersonalRepos
> >
> > Now all it needs is somebody with enough time to code it up.
>
> This looks like a job for an intern.  Oh wait....
>
> Well, mike asked me to look at koji anyways.  Let me give it a shot.

Awesome!  I was going to have Casey look at it eventually to as spot and
I get to share his intern powers.  But if you have time before he does,
by all means have at it.  I have plenty of other tasks for Casey to look
into.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!