Re: Firefox and Moonlight (Mono) "Free Software" Status?

2008/6/3 Callum Lerwick <seg haxxed com>:
> (Personally I'm a bit paranoid of Microsoft/C#/Mono myself, but I ♥ Tomboy.
> I just wish I could sync my Tomboy notes with Google somehow...)

I'm sure i'm not alone in saying that I would be interested in seeing
an application that fills the role that tomboy currently does written
in a language that has less of a legal cloud hanging over it which
could be held up as a candidate to include in a default desktop
install making tomboy less relevant to Fedora users who don't have a
an existing preference for mono based apps.

-jef