Re: Firefox and Moonlight (Mono) "Free Software" Status?

2008/6/3 Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com>:
> KNote?

I think its pretty clear at this point that default applications for a
given desktop environment should attempt to be native toolkit. We'd
need a damn good reason to want to prefer a qt based app as a default
app in GNOME... no matter what the functionality gap is between
applications in the same space.  So making knote a default installed
application for a GNOME desktop would be less than optimal.  But if
KDE users want to use it as a default, fine by me.

-jef