strange koji build failures...?

Ondřej Vašík ovasik at redhat.com
Wed Jun 4 15:10:54 UTC 2008

Hi Jim,

Jim Meyering wrote:
> Eric Blake fixed that with this change to gnulib's utimens.c:
>
>   http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnulib.git;a=commitdiff;h=93f08406537

I know about the fix (was causing troubles with test-suite) - therefore
that patch is already part of the coreutils-6.12-1.fc10 build - so it
will not solve the troubles with koji. Problem seems to be in return
code 280 from futimensat() call. So futimensat is available, but failing
- the same problem as I had with the coreutils test suite few weeks ago
(if you remember touch/create-no-missing issue). I would say koji xen
kernel issue, but could be workarounded by Fedora coreutils.

Ondrej Vasik