Re: Request for ownership: zile maintainer not responding

DR> Jason, Please don't close [2] since that is a consequence of the
DR> Non-Responsive Maintainer procedure initiated by [1].

Well, if you want to go making your own process....

DR> The review request is necessary since Zile was last built for
DR> Fedora Core 6 and has not been updated for a long time.

Zile is still in the repo and was last built for the GCC 4.3 rebuild.
I'm not aware of any rule requiring re-reviews of packages which were
have not been removed from the distro.  What am I missing?

 - J<