Re: Request for ownership: zile maintainer not responding

> Could you kindly just step out of the process and let me work with
> Rakesh here?

Unfortunately no. I filed the initial bug and made it block against
the review, which you suddenly closed. You subsequently commented on
this thread: "...if you want to go making your own process....", which
was wrong.

Is it so difficult to accept your mistake politely?

Regards,
Debarshi