Re: non responsive policy with invalid mail

Patrice Dumas wrote:
Hello,

I propose to add the following to the Non-responsive Maintainer Policy
(at the beginning):

If the mail of the maintainer has changed, anybody noticing it should
attempt to contact the maintainer through another mean and ask him to take care of changing his information in the packagedb. If there is no known way of contacting the former maintainer, or he is not willing to make the required change in the packagedb, one should directly jump to the mail of the formal request to orphan all the packager packages to fedora-devel-list.

--
Pat

Sounds great to me. It would have prevented this problem. I'm not hard to find, especially since the other maintainers on the packages (who are subscribed to the BZs) and I are all on IRC most of the time.

Steve