Re: Fedora Freedom and linux-libre

I know this is flame bait, and we're obviously missing some context,
but it seems very much like you threw a temper tantrum at the first
sign of trouble, screamed "I TOLD YOU NO ONE HERE WANTS TO BE FREE"
and ran home.

Did you put up your patches without the rhetoric (through whatever
inane obfuscation you needed)? Were they rejected?

~spot