Re: many things disappeared from the wiki?

Le Lun 9 juin 2008 09:41, Patrice Dumas a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Maybe I missed an annoucement, but there are things thtat were in the
> old wiki that are not there anymore, or that cannot be found through
> the search.
>
> Is it normal?

The wiki conversion was far from perfect or complete. I've been
looking at my SIG pages this weekend and they needed many manual
fixups (not all done despite many hours of work).

I don't think most Fedora contributors have realised what the
remaining volume of wiki cleanup is.

--
Nicolas Mailhot