Re: Some highlights about MediaWiki for noobs :)

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 12:36 AM, Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov gmail com> wrote:
Pages, which are good candidates for merging, can be found there:
List of lonely pages: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:Lonelypages

I found that many users still didn't link their new login-name with
their old personal pages.

My page has very little content, so I just created my new page and copied the content over.  Now I can't figure out how to delete the old page.  Is there a good site where a mediawiki newbie like me can learn how to get around?
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/